First thank you for reading my writing. In reading these blogs, please just use it as a way to better understand myself & situation. They should not be used as a full description of who I am as a person. Reason I say this is because’ some blogs have typos that impact tone of blog. These blogs have been written over the course of years where my legal situation has taken different twists & turns. During times of high stress & great energy. Many blogs that I have written that farther explain something, expand on a previous written blog, & etc. These are missing. There is at least 30+ blogs not on this site, that was destroyed when someone took personal feelings out on my website. When sadly there is no copy, as was posted on social media sites or the old website & was deleted/ lost when shutdown.
I always suggest that people read the blogs to get an overall idea of everything though get to know me through our letters back & forth. I do not have access to internet, so over the years have had people help me by typing up blogs & posting them. I can not expect the wonderful team that I currently have to go back to the years before they came on board & fix every typo.
Again I thank you for visiting my site.
Clinton Lee Young started to blog after meeting Richard Cartwright, a death row inmate who wrote blogs titled “Uncensored”. After his execution he passed the torch to Clinton. As time went by, Clinton decided to carve his own path. He then started blogging under the title “Loud & Clear”, as that is exactly how he likes to be heard.
Clinton blogs about his life, case, beliefs, lows, highs, and all things between. Some blogs will make you laugh, others will make you cry and some will even have you so mad that you will want to break something. Though that in short sums up Clinton. He is intelligent, stubborn and very passionate about what he believes. Clinton has talent in being able to break the topic down and analyze it so as to paint a picture with his words. Not only to help you understand his view point, but to also be able to more often then not, better understand your own views. Clinton NEVER seeks pity, though he does strive to help you, the reader, to be able to see the world through his eyes. We thank you for reading his blogs.
- Loud and Clear: My last appeal denial & what’s next
- Loud and Clear: Daniel Lopez & the Death Penalty
- Loud and Clear: Appeal denied, gloves, & etc.
- Loud and Clear: Part two of “The gloves be tested”
- Loud and Clear: The gloves be tested
- Loud and Clear: General Update, life on deathrow
- Loud and Clear: Please give your undivided attention!
- Loud and Clear: Another week, Another battle on death row
- Loud and Clear: Dirty Showers & Music reviews
- Loud and Clear: Clear up my previous blog, update
- Loud and Clear: General update, relationships
- Loud and Clear: A new year
- Loud and Clear: Updates
- Loud and Clear: Nov. 18th. 2014
- Loud and Clear: Bird Shit and Toilet Water
- Loud and Clear: A Dutch Tragedy
- Loud and Clear: Why the Death Penalty
- Loud and Clear: Major Disruption
- Bookreview: The Politically Incorrect Guide to The Founding Fathers
- Loud and Clear. When I’m right, I’m RIGHT!!