First thank you for reading my writing. In reading these blogs, please just use it as a way to better understand myself & situation. They should not be used as a full description of who I am as a person. Reason I say this is because’ some blogs have typos that impact tone of blog. These blogs have been written over the course of years where my legal situation has taken different twists & turns. During times of high stress & great energy. Many blogs that I have written that farther explain something, expand on a previous written blog, & etc. These are missing. There is at least 30+ blogs not on this site, that was destroyed when someone took personal feelings out on my website. When sadly there is no copy, as was posted on social media sites or the old website & was deleted/ lost when shutdown.
I always suggest that people read the blogs to get an overall idea of everything though get to know me through our letters back & forth. I do not have access to internet, so over the years have had people help me by typing up blogs & posting them. I can not expect the wonderful team that I currently have to go back to the years before they came on board & fix every typo.
Again I thank you for visiting my site.
Clinton Lee Young started to blog after meeting Richard Cartwright, a death row inmate who wrote blogs titled “Uncensored”. After his execution he passed the torch to Clinton. As time went by, Clinton decided to carve his own path. He then started blogging under the title “Loud & Clear”, as that is exactly how he likes to be heard.
Clinton blogs about his life, case, beliefs, lows, highs, and all things between. Some blogs will make you laugh, others will make you cry and some will even have you so mad that you will want to break something. Though that in short sums up Clinton. He is intelligent, stubborn and very passionate about what he believes. Clinton has talent in being able to break the topic down and analyze it so as to paint a picture with his words. Not only to help you understand his view point, but to also be able to more often then not, better understand your own views. Clinton NEVER seeks pity, though he does strive to help you, the reader, to be able to see the world through his eyes. We thank you for reading his blogs.
- Loud & Clear: Caged in forever
- Loud & Clear: Another thought
- Loud & Clear: The b/s never ends
- Loud & Clear: No rec. forever
- Loud & Clear: Fixes and Lies
- Loud & Clear: Lock down and shitty situations
- Loud & Clear: Next step
- Loud & Clear: Court hearings and next step
- Loud & Clear: USA Today article
- Loud & Clear: Recent hearing and people
- Loud & Clear: 2021 starts with a bang!
- Loud & Clear: Never ask what’s next
- Loud & Clear: People lie & TDCj remains TDCj
- Loud & Clear: FB trying to hold me down
- Loud & Clear: Broken foot & shower quotas
- Loud & Clear: The world turns
- Loud & Clear: My new appeal
- Loud & Clear: Almost there.
- Loud & Clear: Tired of this sh*t
- Loud & Clear: Pfff where to start?